- Your feet will feel like a million dollars in the versatile Mila from Dansko®.
- Woven burnished vegetable leather upper with nail-head hardware details engineered to follow the natural contours of the foot for improved comfort.
- Generously padded instep collar helps prevent abrasion and offers an improved fit.
- Roomy thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Antimicrobial leather sock liner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Breathable open-cell PU foam footbed further prevents moisture build up.
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- Polypropylene inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Dansko Stapled Clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip-resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip-resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA™, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA™) .
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 36 (US Women's 5.5-6), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.