- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- Get ready to skip, jump and splash around in the water with the Havoc Mid GTX XCR® by The North Face®, its waterproof membrane will keep you dry while you play and traverse all types of terrain.
- Full-grain leather upper with synthetic mid for breathability.
- GORE-TEX® material provides a waterproof and breathable membrane for an extended comfort range.
- Lace-up closure provides a secure and snug fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Heel pull provides an easy entry and comfortable fit.
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® Resource Heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS CRADLE™ support.
- TPU and EVA CRADLE™ heel cushioning and stability technology.
- Combination compression-molded EVA and injected PU midsole.
- TPU Snake Plate™ consists of a plate that winds back and forth in the forefoot, allowing the foot to flex in a natural manner while delivering protection and rigidity.
- Durable rubber toe cap offers protection from the elements.
- Durable Vibram® rubber outsole offers excellent traction on many surface types.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.