- Scramble, edge and navigate the climb with agile ease, in the Cragmaster approach shoe from Patagonia®.
- A technical, low profile approach shoe designed for bouldering and moderate climbs. Not intended for long-distance hikes or casual wear.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper provides structural support.
- Protective rubber toe rand.
- Extended lacing design promotes a precise fit.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- EVA footbed contains 15% recycled materials.
- 2mm insole is made of 15% recycled components.
- Low profile polyurethane midsole provides long-lasting, supportive cushioning.
- Midsole Heel/Toe Height: 9mm/ 5mm.
Midsole Differential: 4mm.
- Nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank supplies arch support and promotes natural forefoot flex.
- Vibram® IdroGrip New Boulder climbing rubber outsole delivers exceptional grip. It does mark surfaces and is not recommended for casual wear.
- Can be resoled.