- The trail may have ended, but you can't resist the urge to lay new tracks. Kick up some dust as you pound out the miles in the Fore Runner from Patagonia®.
- An ultralightweight, minimalistic trail runner designed to handle long distances.
- Durable, breathable air mesh upper.
- Synthetic leather upper provides structural support.
- Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Moisture-wicking polyester lining.
- EVA footbed contains 15% recycled materials, and contours to the foot.
- 15% recycled EVA midsole supplies forefoot shock absorption.
- Midsole Heel/Toe Heights: 9mm/ 5mm.
Midsole Differential: 4mm.
- 8mm forefoot pad helps disperse shock while maintaining flexibility.
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole delivers 360° wet and dry traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.