- Lose yourself in the smooth, supportive ride of the Wave® Nirvana™ 8 from Mizuno®.
- Update to the Wave Nirvana 7, SKU# 7709245.
- Mizuno AIRmesh upper creates a supremely breathable environment.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support.
- Dynamotion Fit construction minimizes the stress the foot places on the upper, reducing buckling and heightening the fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Mizuno Wave® technology is a concept that combines cushioning and stability. While very different, Mizuno found these two elements to be essential in creating great running shoes.
- AP+ midsole offers enhanced energy return and extended durability, while maintaining its lightweight appeal.
- VS-1™ heel cushioning maximizes shock attenuation.
- Mizuno Intercool™ is a full-length midsole ventilation system that helps to minimize the buildup of moisture and heat within the shoe.
- SmoothRide™ design helps to reduce the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transitions, promoting an ultrasmooth ride.
- X10™ carbon rubber compound provides supreme traction and delivers maximum durability along high-impact zones.
- Gender Engineering - Construction is adapted to fit gender-specific needs. Forefoot flex grooves for women and a wider sole for men.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.