- Getting up for a run on a cold, dark morning can be hard, but with the superior stability and featherlight weight of the Mizuno® Wave® Inspire™ 8, you can find that extra bit of motivation to keep you going mile after mile.
- A running shoe built for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of enhanced stability and cushioning.
- AIRmesh™ upper delivers supreme breathability for a comfortable environment.
- Dynamotion Fit technology reduces the stress your foot generally places on the shoe, reducing distortion for a better fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- AP+ midsole delivers optimal plush and maximum energy return for long-lasting cushion and a dynamic ride.
- Mizuno Intercool™ full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and moisture within the shoe so that you stay cooler and drier.
- Mizuno Wave® technology combines cushioning and stability, as these two features are essential in designing great running shoes.
- VS-1™ heel cushioning provides ultimate shock absorption.
- X10™ carbon rubber outsole offers excellent traction and exceptional durability.
- SmoothRide™ solid rubber forefoot outsole design reduces rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transitions to create an ultra smooth ride.
- Gender engineering enhances performance to meet separate needs for men and women. Anatomically placed flex lines for women allows improved flexibility throughout the gait cycle.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.