- Find the perfect concoction of responsive cushioning and reliable stability in the Wave® Elixr™ 7 from Mizuno®.
- Update to the Wave Elixr 6, SKU# 7709255.
- A running shoe designed for the moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Mizuno AIRmesh upper creates a supremely breathable environment.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Mizuno Wave® technology is a concept that combines cushioning and stability. While very different, Mizuno found these two elements to be essential in creating great running shoes.
- AP+ midsole offers enhanced energy return and extended durability, while maintaining its lightweight appeal.
- SmoothRide™ design helps to reduce the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transitions, promoting an ultrasmooth ride.
- G3 Sole outsole is lightweight and offers superior grip. G3-DR supplies optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- X10™ carbon rubber compound provides supreme traction and delivers maximum durability along high-impact zones.
- Dynamotion Fit construction minimizes the stress the foot places on the upper, reducing buckling and heightening the fit.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.