- Submerge yourself in the smooth and steady ride of the Wave® Rider™ 15 from Mizuno®.
- Update to the Wave Rider 14, SKU# 7709251.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Mizuno AIRmesh™ upper provides optimal ventilation for a comfortable, breathable environment.
- Dynamotion Fit technology helps reduces the stress your foot naturally places on the shoe, reducing distortion for a better fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Removable foam insole offers light underfoot support.
- AP+ midsole enhances rebound for a "bouncier" feel, extending durability while maintaining a light weight.
- Mizuno Intercool™ full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and moisture within the shoe so your foot stays cooler and drier.
- Mizuno Wave® technology combines cushioning and stability, as these two features are essential in designing great running shoes.
- VS-1™ heel cushioning supplies maximum shock absorption.
- X10™ carbon rubber outsole offers excellent traction and durability for long-lasting wear.
- SmoothRide™ design reduces rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transitions to create an ultrasmooth ride.
- Gender engineering enhances performance to meet separate needs for men and women. A wider, flatter sole design for men allows for a more stable ride.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.