- Click for a video on how Lucchese boots should fit!
Please note: Lucchese boots should fit snug around your instep. When you first try the boots on, you should always do so with a cool and completely dry sock. For further information, please click on the
- From the 1883 Collection.
- Prepare to stand at the top of Western style with these striking Lucchese® boots.
- Premium leather construction with a handsomely embroidered pattern.
- Pull-on design with a deep scallop collar and dual pull tabs.
- Smooth leather-lined interior.
- Cushioned leather footbed provides lasting comfort.
- Durable leather outsole.
- No other boot fits the human foot like a Lucchese boot, thanks to Lucchese's original design and meticulous construction.
- Handmade in El Paso, Texas USA using the finest materials.
- Heel Height: 1 5⁄8 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 12 3⁄8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.