- Don't feel contained by the city's streets. Get out and explore the path less traveled in the WT610 from New Balance®.
- Update to the WT573, SKU# 7727731.
- A "go-to" trail runner designed to deliver dynamic cushioning over varied terrain.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support.
- Tongue and heel pull loops for an easier on and off.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- Foam insole for light underfoot plush.
- N-FUSE® technology combines the foam of two different densities to provide soft cushioning, support and compression set resistance.
- IMEVA (Injection-Molded EVA) foam midsole supplies firm, yet flexible cushioning.
- N-Durance® rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole is a running and trail lug design for on- and off-road use.
- Built on a RL-3 last. This last type has a wide toe box width, a standard instep height, and a narrow heel width.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.