- Just one more mile. Just beyond that last light post. Just past the traffic light... Push yourself just a little further (and then some), with the reliably responsive cushioning of the M1080v2 from New Balance®.
- A neutral trainer designed to handle longer distances and large framed runners.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Welded seams and no-sew construction help reduce weight and minimize the likelihood of irritation.
- Reflective details promote visibility in low-light conditions.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Dual-density collar for extra cushioning and support at the heel.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
- Acteva® Lite midsole foam is exceptionally durable and is 24% lighter than standard midsole foam.
- N2 technology provides durable and responsive cushioning in a low-profile design.
- T-beam TPU shank delivers exceptional torsional stability and arch support.
- Midsole Differential: 8mm.
- Blown rubber outsole supplies lightweight flexibility and cushioning.
- N-Durance® rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.
- Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, a standard instep height, and a standard heel width.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe.