- If you prefer the road less traveled on your running workouts, give the all-weather Faas 250 Trail shoes from PUMA® a try and see if you don't make the switch?
- Features BioRide Technology - three, bio-mechanincal, performance-enhanced engineering for a naturally responsive ride.
- Uppers consists of water-repellent closed-mesh, synthetic PU overlays and underlays for comfort and breathability.
- Webbing heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- A lightly-padded collar offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Single-layer mesh with synthetic suede T lining and a removable, molded-KMS sockliner for great fit and comfort.
- Gilly-lacing system with round laces provides a secure fit.
- Abrasion-resistant toe guard protects against hard bumps.
- CM-EVA midsole with Faas Ride LR construction for cushioning and smooth transition.
- Flex grooves in key zones provide natural foot movement and added responsiveness.
- EverTrack high abrasion-resistant rubber outsole with EverGrip for improved grip and traction in heavy terrain.
- EverRide padding in forefoot reduces weight and improves forefoot cushioning.
- Contrast rubber outsole for traction.
- Directional lugs enhance grip during uphill runs while stabilizing the heel when descending.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.