- The Sendra® Kasper Argyll is a tasseled loafer that will update any ensemble.
- Supple white leather and camel suede upper materials.
- Coordinating moccasin stitching on the sides.
- Luxurious leather lining veils you in stunning comfort.
- Padded insole nestles your foot for an amazing all-day comfort.
- Goodyear welt construction furnishes you with exceptional resistance and durability.
- Stacked leather with a rubber heel, for additional traction and grip.
- Every Sendra boot goes through a 250 step manufacturing process, relying on the hands of trained craftsman, making each boot unique and unrepeatable.
- Sendra's commitment to the environment influences its whole manufacturing process. All the leathers used come from approved breeding stations, and all harmful waste is recycled.
- Made in Spain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B. Please note that measurements may vary by size.