- Classic styling redefined with the Sendra® Kasper Sheffield, the materials and style will convince you that there is another everyday shoe aside from sneakers.
- Barbados quercia (brown crackle) leather and camel suede upper materials.
- Classic wingtip styling.
- Pinking and perforated details throughout the shoe.
- Lace-up closure provides you with a secure and comfortable fit.
- Luxurious leather lining veils you in stunning comfort.
- Padded insole nestles your foot for an amazing all-day comfort.
- Goodyear welt construction furnishes you with exceptional resistance and durability.
- Stacked leather with a rubber heel and a 100% natural rubber outsole, providing increased stability and traction on many surfaces.
- Every Sendra boot goes through a 250 step manufacturing process, relying on the hands of trained craftsman, making each boot unique and unrepeatable.
- Sendra's commitment to the environment influences its whole manufacturing process. All the leathers used come from approved breeding stations, and all harmful waste is recycled.
- Made in Spain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.