- Slim down your running footwear without sacrificing that ultraplush cushioning you crave. Step into the Saucony® Grid Profile and make clunky running shoes a thing of the past.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to underpronator looking for an ultracushioned ride without the added bulk.
- Lightweight mesh upper.
- Soft synthetic suede overlays.
- Bootie construction.
- Tongue and heel pull loops for an easier on and off.
- Soft textile lining offers a great step-in feel.
- HRC Strobel Board for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Non-visible grid system for stable heel cushioning.
- IMEVA midsole for increased shock attenuation, responsive cushioning and exceptional durability.
- Midsole Differential: 4mm.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material delivers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Triangular lug design supplies cushioning and reliable traction over varied terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.