- Redesigned and upgraded with the innovative PowerGrid™ technology, the Saucony® PowerGrid Triumph 9 is a full ounce lighter and ready to deliver a responsive, plush ride.
- Updated to the ProGrid™ Triumph 8, SKU#7707896.
- Built for the neutral to underpronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Durable, lightweight synthetic overlays for targeted support.
- Sauc-Fit is a unique fit system in the upper that helps lock the midfoot over the midsole, as well as ensures the heel stays securely in place.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Contoured heel cup.
- Comfortride insole is antimicrobial and breathable, promoting a comfortable in-shoe climate as well as soft underfoot support.
- HRC+ Strobel Board has an additional 1.5mm of EVA in the strobel board for enhanced step-in comfort.
- PowerGrid™ with PowerFoam™ is designed to provide exceptional cushioning and responsiveness with each stride.
- Impact Interface supplies cushioning and helps absorb the shock of impact in the heel.
- SRC (Super Rebound Cushioning) Impact Zone helps attenuate shock, setting the foot up for a smoother transition.
- Heel-to-toe Differential (excluding strobel board and sockliner): 8mm.
- IBR, a new blown rubber outsole, is lighter, highly responsive, and delivers better cushioning.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole material offers exceptional traction and long-lasting wear.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.