- If you take your workouts seriously and want the benefits of a true lightweight training sneaker with excellent comfort and breathability, then let the Air Flex Trainer II from Nike® help you attain your physical goals!
- Breathable and lightweight mesh with supportive leather overlays offers ideal comfort and support.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue provides a secure fit.
- Mesh lining and a cushioned insole for enhanced comfort.
- Rubber wraps up the toe-tip for durability during exercises like planks and push-ups.
- Full-length Phylite midsole for ample cushioning.
- Exaggerated DiamondFLX tread pattern extends through the unit sole to cushion during impact and then it springs back to its original shape for a quick response.
- Environmentally-preferred rubber in high-wear areas with a delta-node pattern for excellent traction and durability.
- Built-in outrigger provides great lateral stability during multidirectional movements.
- Flex-grooves extend through the unit sole for enhanced articulation and natural fit and feel.
- Encapsulated heel Air-Sole unit provides great underfoot cushioning.
- Phylite and solid rubber combine to make a lightweight outsole with great flexibility and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.