- Designed to take a pounding, the Trainer 1.3 Low sneakers from Nike® deliver ground-gripping traction, excellent support and responsive cushioning during grueling training sessions in or out of the gym!
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays around the heel add a level of support.
- No-sew design offers an exceptionally lightweight, seamless fit and feel.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Mesh lining and a cushioned insole offers all-day comfort.
- Internal bootie wraps the foot for a plush, breathable feel and easy on and off.
- Visible Max Air cushioning unit in the heel combines with Phylon and Cushlon for great underfoot feel and protection for everyday training.
- A stability feature on the outsole helps keep the foot from rolling during side-to-side cuts.
- Forefoot pivot point for easy change-of-direction movements.
- Deep flex-grooves extend through the midsole and outsole for great flexibility and articulation.
- Extra rubber on the toe bumper for added traction and durability during exercises like planks or push-ups.
- Solid rubber outsole combined with delta-shaped nodes on the inner side and a herringbone tread pattern on the outer provides multi-surface traction and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.