- Proper stride begins with a stable foundation. Feel the confidence to tackle your toughest route when you ride in the supportive cushioning of the Spira® Genesis X.
- A running shoe built for the mild to moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Strategically placed synthetic leather overlays for targeted support.
- Dynamic Fit System™ adjusts to the variations of the instep throughout the gait cycle.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Removable, molded EVA insole supplies soft underfoot support.
- Compression molded EVA provides lightweight cushioning.
- Lightweight, stainless steel WaveSpring® - A single spring is placed in the heel and dual springs are incorporated into the forefoot for optimal energy return.
- High-density medial posting for additional stability.
- Four rubber outsole pods make up the forefoot to provide long-lasting flexibility.
- High-abrasion heel pad provides extended durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.