- Feel closer than ever to the trails you love to tread in the Vivobarefoot® Off-Road Hi.
- A breathable barefoot performance hiking boot. Ideal for hiking and approach adventures.
- Pull up leather upper with breathable textile panels.
- SympaTex® technology delivers breathable, waterproof protection.
- Durable polyurethane mudguard.
- Speed hook eyelets.
- Plush collar for added comfort.
- Tongue and heel pulls make for an easier on and off.
- 3mm, pressed EVA midsole for lightweight underfoot support.
- Recycled rubber, off-road outsole is equipped with sturdy lugs for exceptional multi-directional traction over mixed terrain.
- Outsole Thickness: 3mm base/5.0mm lug height.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.