- Feel closer than ever to the trails you love to tread in the Vivobarefoot® Off-Road Hi.
- A breathable, barefoot-inspired hiking boot. Ideal for hiking and approach adventures.
- Pull-up leather upper with breathable textile panels.
- SympaTex® technology delivers breathable, waterproof protection.
- Durable polyurethane mudguard.
- Speed-hook eyelets.
- Plush collar for added comfort.
- Tongue and heel pulls make for an easier on and off.
- 3mm, pressed EVA midsole for lightweight underfoot support.
- Recycled rubber, off-road outsole is equipped with sturdy lugs for exceptional multi-directional traction over mixed terrain.
- Outsole Thickness: 3mm base/5.0mm lug height.
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 12), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.