- No need to worry about getting cold feet over barefoot running as the temperature begins to drop. Slip into the Vivobarefoot® Evo II and enjoy the natural freedom of the barefoot running style all year-round.
- A high performance barefoot cross-trainer. Ideal for multi-terrain, dry land runs and runs during the fall/winter seasons.
- Thin skin nylon mesh upper with TPU overlay for a lightweight, minimal profile.
- Heel pull loop for easier on and off.
- Plush microfiber collar for added comfort and performance.
- Antibacterial microfiber lining promotes a healthier in-shoe environement.
- Removable and washable insole made of 100% recycled memory foam. It contains a moisture controlling bamboo-charcoal compound to keep feet feeling fresher.
- Anatomically neutral outsole with a wide toe box heightens the barefoot experience.
- Performance Sole is constructed from the perfect blend of latex rubber and TPU for maximum traction and abrasion resistance.
- Outsole Thickness: 4mm.
- VB zero-pitch performance last.
- 100% vegan.
- Product measurements were taken using size 42 (US Men's 9), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.