- All Vintage Shoe Company products are individually crafted by hand in their factory in Pennsylvania. Their shoes are handcrafted from washed and softened leathers for a distinctive, timeworn look. Variations among the shoes are possible as each shoe is considered to be unique and original.
- Worn in the 1800's primarily by polo players, this chukka boot quickly became the menswear classic.
- Soft harness leather upper offered in a rich and rugged silhouette.
- Full lacing system allows for easy on and off wear and not to mention, a secure and personalized fit.
- Leather lining doesn't just wrap your feet in sublime comfort, it also wicks away moisture to help keep you feeling cool and dry.
- Smooth leather sole with ribbed rubber insert at heel.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.