- SKU: #7828577
- Shock Absorber Size Guide
- Shock Absorber uses UK sizing. Please refer to size guide for US equivalent. Shock Absorber sports bras are intended to fit snugly in order to significantly reduce breast movement.
- Protect yourself on your next run in a Shock Absorber™ sports bra specially made for running.
- Scientifically-proven Infinity-8 design provides total support and friction-free comfort. Reduces bounce by up to 78% per a 2009 University of Portsmouth study.
- Ideal for high-impact jogging, running, and marathon.
- Durable stretch performance fabric draws sweat away from the body and dries quickly to keep the skin cool and prevent rubbing.
- Non-slip shoulder straps are cut wide and padded for support and comfort.
- Modest scoop neckline.
- Soft cups offer support and shape.
- Seamless inner construction reduces repetitive friction injury.
- Reflective tape across the cups for high visibility when running outdoors.
- Logo tag accents the front band.
- Racerback design features a top plastic slide and keyhole.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure is lined in a soft fabric for zero rub.
- Style: #B5044.
- 81% polyamide, 10% polyester, 9% elastane.
- Machine wash warm and line dry.
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Customer Reviews Provided by Zappos
I love this bra for running and for Crossfit. It provides good support yet is still comfortable. It's lightweight and doesn't chafe or get soggy. If you want a bra that provides zero bounce, this might not be it. If your priority is zero show through in cold/wet conditions, this might not be your bra, either. And if you want a bra that gives you a profile like an everyday bra (ie, definition between), this probably isn't it either. (If that's your goal, you might like the Natori underwire sports bra). But it's very comfortable, not a total 'uniboob,' and it does. not. slip. The straps are designed to anchor or hook into place, rather than using adjustable sliders which can and do slip. The straps and band are also sufficiently smooth and soft to be very comfortable. And unlike many racerbacks which are torture to get out of when you are hot and sweaty, this one is easy. I plan to buy more.
- Kirsten W - customer
- from Miami
- February 8, 2012
Great bra! I am a 32DD, and I'd been wearing Enell sports bras for 2 years. They were the only ones to offer me support for my large breasts! I am so glad I found this bra. I love the support, and it's easy to put on (most super-supportive bras are a challenge to put on), and I love the racer-back. I can wear it with T-backed running tops! Highly recommended.
- Cesler - customer
- October 12, 2011
Oh my! This bra is AMAZING. No doubling up necessary. I am now a 32F after breastfeeding my kiddo and this bra is perfect. The multiple hooks in the back and the great support in the front force me to have good posture and keep my breasts up and secure. There is no bounce whatsoever when I jump around. I could hardly believe it. Well worth the money, especially since I was wearing 2 less expensive sports bras that were doing absolutely nothing for me. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. It looks great under a t-shirt or on its own.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego, CA
- November 4, 2011
Finally found the bra that can hold me in place while running. I used to wear three sports bras at one time. This bra is great, comfortable, seems to hold shape after washing as well. Will be purchasing one in white soon.
- Jen T - customer
- from New York, ny
- November 29, 2011
I really am impressed by this bra. I have always had an extremely difficult time finding a supportive running/aerobics bra for my large 32 DD/DDD breasts. Ordered a 32 DD and it fits great. Really stays in place.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Fort Lauderdale, FL
- October 28, 2011