- The 04/65 Full-Length Off Shore Boot from SeaVees™ is inspired by the foulweather boots worn by the Naval Shipyard workers of Mare Island and San Francisco Naval Shipyard—one of the largest Naval shipyards in the world!
- Lightweight natural rubber upper remains soft and pliable even under freezing conditions.
- Seam-sealed provides 100% waterproof protection.
- 12-eye lace-up front with brushed-silver flat eyelets and oil-stuffed rawhide leather laces for optimum fit and feel.
- Soft, fleece-lining for warmth and moisture-management.
- A leather-lined, full-length, removable, molded footbed for enhanced comfort.
- Vintage rubber outsole design for ultimate grip with a raised heel for added style.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 13 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.