- The 02/60 7-Eye Trail Boot from SeaVees™ captures the simplistic, small-town appeal and functional ideals of Squaw Valley, CA—the site of the VIII Olympic Winter Games!
- Textured, full-grain leather upper nourished with waxes or a rich pull-up leather with infused with oils.
- Leather heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- A slot on the heel counter allows for excess laces to be looped for your convenience.
- Suede-leather heel counter lining with a leather-lined comfort footbed for all-day comfort.
- Oil-stuffed rawhide leather laces with flat, brushed-silver metallic eyelets.
- Classic moc-toe stitching detail.
- 360° hand-sewn welted-stitch construction in heavy, waxed thread.
- Patented SeaVulc Natural Rubber crepe outsole for superior cushioning, reduced weight, increased flexibility and maximum slip-resistance.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.