- MBT® is the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body.
- Add style and functionality to your boot collection with the Kitabu High from MBT.
- Full-grain leather and canvas upper with a traditional lacing system for a secure fit.
- Soft leather and fabric lining wicks away moisture leaving the foot cool and dry for all-day wear.
- TPU and glass fiber shank adds firmness to sole construction and ensures a natural rolling movement of the foot for even weight distribution.
- Dual board shank midsole with pivot is the balancing section underneath the metatarsus which requires an active rolling movement with every step.
- This activates a large number of stabilizing muscles throughout the whole body when walking or standing.
- Masai Sensor (Masai Barefoot Technology®) creates a pleasant feeling of walking on a sandy beach or soft moss.
- Instantly offers a natural instability to which the body automatically reacts increasing muscle activity.
- Secure rubber outsole offers lightweight support and durability.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 46 (US Men's 12-12.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.