- Get ready to take the next jump with the skill and precision of a pro, the Lashed W 2012 by thirtytwo™ will be the confidence builder you need to nail the next trick.
- Leather and textile upper with a flex rating 5/10, which offers a soft yet controlled flex.
- Interior ankle harness allows for a secure inner lacing.
- Articulating Cuff has an advanced shell construction that creates a high-performing, smooth-flexing boot that is easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
- Independent lacing eyestays create optimal leverage as you tighten your laces, so the more you wear it, the better it wraps.
- 3-D Molded Tongue surrounds your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design allows for a much less stiff boot and much for flexibility and improved response.
- Level 3 liners feature dual-density Soft-touch Ultralon™ foam for the best comfort and warmth, with Achilles overlays that hold the heel in place.
- Level 2 footbed feature dual density PU heel pads for impact protection and perforated mesh topsheets providing anatomic support and cushioning.
- Outsole is made of STI Evolution Foam, which provides better cushioning than traditional foam materials. It is a hard material but much lighter than rubber, thereby reducing the weight to make a much lighter boot.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.