- Strap-in and make sure your bindings are secure before you set off, the thirtytwo® Prion 2012 will be the boot that will keep you going all day long.
- Synthetic leather and textile upper with a flex rating 4/10, which provides a medium-soft boot.
- Traditional external lacing system for a secure and snug fit.
- Internal lacing system improves heel hold and fit.
- Level 1 liner is a single density soft touch EVA foam, providing excellent comfort and warmth.
- Lightweight liner provides optimum performance and a topsheet for warmth and comfort.
- 3-D Molded Tongue surrounds your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design allows for a much less stiff boot and much for flexibility and improved response.
- Level 1 molded OrthoLite™ footbed provides spring-back technology which retains 95% of its thickness over time and won't flatten out.
- Durable rubber outsole with EVA cushioning provides excellent traction and impact protection on my surface types.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Circumference: 17 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 11 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.