- Get ready to lap the competition, with the thirtytwo® Focus Boa 2012 you can customize the fit for a win at every race.
- Synthetic leather and textile upper with a flex rating 8/10, which offers a stiffer boot.
- Lacing system allows for changes on the go of boot fitment with independent tightening of the upper and lower zones.
- Midsole and outsole is made with STI Evolution Foam™, which provides excellent cushioning and reduces the weight to make a much lighter boot.
- Enhanced inner cuff features a lacing system that tightens with a single pull.
- Articulating Cuff has an advanced shell construction that creates a high-performing, smooth-flexing boot that is easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
- 3-D Molded Tongue surrounds your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design allows for a much less stiff boot and much for flexibility and improved response.
- Specially formulated gel compound in the heel offers additional support while remaining active over a wide range of temperatures.
- Level 3 molded footbeds feature dual-density forefoot impact protection, gel heel pads and perforated mesh topsheets provide anatomic support and cushioning.
- Anatomically shaped heel keeps you locked in, and lace locks keep the liner laces secure.
- Level 6 liner feature dual-density Soft-touch Ultralon™ foam for the best comfort and warmth, with anatomical overlays for the best hold.
- Liner also features an Aegis™ anti-microbial application to eliminate ordors.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 10 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.