- MBT® is the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body.
- Sporty looks with all the same MBT comfort will be found with the Mila sneaker.
- Leather and mesh upper with a traditional lacing system for easy on-and-off wear and secure fit.
- Exceptionally soft, moisture-conducting microfiber sock lining and split leather insole provide breathable wear.
- TPU and glass fiber shank adds firmness to sole construction and also ensures a natural rolling movement of the foot for even weight distribution.
- PU midsole with pivot is the balancing section underneath the metatarsus which requires an active rolling movement with every step.
- This activates a large number of stabilizing muscles throughout the whole body when walking or standing.
- Masai Sensor (Masai Barefoot Technology®) creates a pleasant feeling of walking on a sandy beach or soft moss.
- Instantly offers a natural instability to which the body automatically reacts to increasing muscle activity.
- Secure rubber outsole offers lightweight support and durability.
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.