- MBT® is the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body.
- Ideally equipped for bad weather, the Chakula GTX sneaker is the perfect choice for walking from MBT.
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper with a traditional lacing system that allows for easy on-and-off wear and secure fit.
- GORE-TEX® membrane is completely waterproof but permeable to allow water vapor to escape.
- Antimicrobial Dry&Cool mesh and foam insole allows for breathability and assists moisture management.
- Perforated EVA footbed provides added cushioning with antibacterial treatment to reduce odor.
- TPU and glass fiber shank adds firmness to sole construction and also ensures a natural rolling movement of the foot for even weight distribution
- PU midsole with pivot is the balancing section underneath the metatarsus which requires an active rolling movement with every step.
- This activates a large number of stabilizing muscles throughout the whole body when walking or standing.
- Masai Sensor (Masai Barefoot Technology®) creates a pleasant feeling of walking on a sandy beach or soft moss.
- Instantly offers a natural instability to which the body automatically reacts increasing muscle activity.
- Durable rubber outsole offers lightweight support with good traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 40 (US Women's 9-9.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.