- MBT® is the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body.
- Add serious style with serious comfort with the Kisiwa High boot from MBT.
- Full-grain leather or nubuck upper with goring that allows for easy on and off wear.
- Soft leather and textile lining wicks away moisture to help keep the foot cool and dry.
- TPU and glass fiber shank adds firmness to sole construction and ensures a natural rolling movement of the foot for even weight distribution.
- Dual board shank midsole with pivot is the balancing section underneath the metatarsus which requires an active rolling movement with every step.
- This activates a large number of stabilizing muscles throughout the whole body when walking or standing.
- Masai Sensor (Masai Barefoot Technology®) creates a pleasant feeling of walking on a sandy beach or soft moss.
- Instantly offers a natural instability to which the body automatically reacts increasing muscle activity.
- Secure rubber outsole offers lightweight support and durability.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 16 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.