- MBT® is the first physiological footwear that has a positive effect on the whole body.
- Add stylish versatility to your look while getting in shape with the Pata oxford from MBT.
- Premium nubuck or leather upper with a traditional lacing system for a secure fit.
- Antimicrobial Dry&Cool mesh and foam sock lining allows for breathability and assists moisture management.
- Perforated EVA insole provides added cushioning with antibacterial treatment to reduce odor.
- TPU and glass fiber shank adds firmness to sole construction and also ensures a natural rolling movement of the foot for even weight distribution.
- PU midsole with pivot is the balancing section underneath the metatarsus which requires an active rolling movement with every step.
- This activates a large number of stabilizing muscles throughout the whole body when walking or standing.
- Masai Sensor (Masai Barefoot Technology®) creates a pleasant feeling of walking on a sandy beach or soft moss.
- Instantly offers a natural instability to which the body automatically reacts increasing muscle activity.
- Durable rubber outsole offers lightweight support with excellent traction.
- 1 1/2" midsole pivot.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Platform Height: 1 3⁄8 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.