- With its dramatic curves, the Shun Ken Onion line looks unique and feels comfortable in your hand. This deluxe set will make your food prep easier and more efficient than ever.
- Set includes:
1 x 3" Paring knife
1 x 4.5" Chef's knife
1 x 5" Serrated utility knife
1 x 5.5" Boning and filet knife
1 x 6" Chef's knife
1 x 7" Hollow ground Santoku knife
1 x 9" Bread knife
1 x 10" Slicing knife
1 x Honing steel
1 x Kitchen shears
1 x Ten-slot bamboo block
- Legendary knife designer, Ken Onion, created the distinctive sweeping blade shape and comfortable ergonomic handle for this series of gorgeous knives.
- Exotic Japanese steels allow the knife to hold its razor-sharp edge longer without excessive resharpening.
- High density VG-10 cutting core is Damascus clad with 16 layers of SUS410/SUS431 high carbon stainless on each side, creating an attractive wavy pattern.
- Extremely sharp 16º cutting edge on each side of blade results in less friction and faster performance.
- Ergonomic ebony PakkaWood® handle is curved to fit into the arc of the palm, and the wide, rounded bolster guides user to a comfortable grip to prevent hand strain.
- Hand wash with gentle dish soap that contains no bleach or citrus extracts, towel dry.
- Handle length: 4.5".
- Weight 8.9 oz.
- Made in Japan.