- You never know where your travels may take you when you hear the call of the wild. Rock hopping. River wading. Trekking across varied terrain. Who can predict the unexpected adventure? Journey on without skipping a beat when you're in the Vasque® Scree Mid UltraDry™ hiking shoes.
- A versatile, performance-driven hiker.
- Mid-cut offers superior ankle protection.
- Durable leather upper provides a durable, supportive fit.
- Breathable mesh inlays promote a comfortably cool in-shoe climate, while providing protection from the elements.
- UltraDry waterproof technology keeps external moisture out, while wicking internal moisture to the outer layers so that feet stay cool and dry.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep moisture and debris out.
- Reinforced rubber toe rand for extra protection.
- Heel pull loop for easier on/off.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Molded EVA footbed supplies lightweight support.
- EVA-lution midsole delivers supreme cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Revolution outsole with Stealth® S1, high friction sticky rubber, for the ultimate in off-road traction.
- Built on an Arc Tempo last, designed for quickness and agility over technical terrain. Its asymmetrical curve is ideal for those with higher arches and helps place the foot in a more efficient toe-off position. The toe spring is specifically designed for swift obstacle clearance. The toe box is slightly tapered, while still provides sufficient room, and the medium volume heel accommodates a wide range of shapes.
- Women's-specific last ensures a more precise, comfortable fit. The heel pocket is narrower, instep more supportive, heel-to-ball ratio adjusted, and arch higher.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.