- You just started the second half of your double shift, but your feet feel like you're still on hour three because you're cruising the hospital corridors in the cushioned comfort of the Timberland PRO® Renova™ Professional Slip-On.
- Fine, full-grain leather upper.
- Anatomically shaped toe box is roomier and allows the forefoot to spread, minimizing fatigue.
- 3M® Scotchgard™ protector supplies stain resistance.
- Microsuede linings offer a great step-in feel.
- Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology helps regulate in-shoe temperature and keep feet drier.
- Innovative Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs impacting shock, while offering optimal energy return for all-day, standing comfort.
- Bi-Fit® tri-density footbed delivers exceptional cushioning, stability and support.
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole minimizes forefoot pressure.
- SafeGrip™ slip-resistant outsole provides optimal wet/dry traction.
- Built on a women's-specific last for enhanced comfort.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.