- For supreme protection from icy cold conditions, Patagonia® designed just the boot. Slip into Das Boot Pull-on and keep soles in comfortable warmth all season long.
- Suede leather upper coated with Tec-Tuff for extended durability.
- Pull-on style with hook-and-loop side closure for easy on and off.
- PimaLoft® Eco polyester insulation is made of 50% recycled material.
- 200-gram polyester lining for extra warmth.
- Heat-reflective foil laminate placed between two layers of polyester helps protect against the cold.
- EVA footbed is made of 20% recycled material and promotes a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Compression-molded EVA foot frame is 20% recycled and provides stability.
- Air Cushion Plus for optimal shock absorption.
- 3.0 mm, injection-molded arch shank for enhanced support.
- Vibram® Trail outsole with Icetrek rubber for optimal traction over wet and dry conditions.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 8 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.