- For a crisp, clear view on the mountain, reach for the sleek design and reliable performance of the EGB2 goggle from Electric Eyewear™.
- Ergonomic frame design ensures a snug fit.
- Mold-injected thermo-plastic urethane frame is extremely abrasion resistant and has a high tensile strength, yet remains flexible in frosty temperatures.
- Contoured, triple-layer face foam helps wick away moisture and delivers a plush, comfortable fit.
- The dual cylindrical polycarbonate lens features:
· An outer lens made of a mold-injected polycarbonate sheet.
· An inner lens that is heat pressed to match the outer lens for precise optics.
· The inner lens also functions as a thermal barrier, creating a dead space of air between it and the outer lens. This dead space keeps the inner lens warm, dry and protected from the outside elements.
- Anti-fog absorbs moisture so your vision isn't compromised.
- Anti-scratch hard coating for extra protection.
- Offers the widest peripheral vision for a cylindrical goggle.
- 100% UV protection.
- Adjustable 40mm head strap.
- Articulating strap for helmet compatibility.
- Includes bonus lens and a microfiber bag.
- Frame Width: 178 mm
- Weight: 4 oz
- Lens Height: 80 mm
- Lens Width: 165 mm
- Bridge: 26 mm