- Traction, warmth, breathability: Keen™ innovated across the board to create the Revel, their warmest, most comfortable winter hiking boot.
- Waterproof nubuck upper.
- Pull tabs on tongue and heel.
- Breathable and waterproof KEEN.DRY membrane lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Revolutionary heat trapulator underfoot insulation system.
- 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation, a lightweight and anti-microbial insulation that provides warmth where it's needed most.
- Wool felt footbed.
- TPU stability shank.
- Compression molded EVA midsole.
- 4mm multi-directional traction lugs.
- Features KEEN.DCR, a dual-climate rubber outsole that hards in cold weather to bite into packed snow for added traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.