- Durability and functionality is what you get with the Keen® Gypsum Mid. Be prepared the next time you hit the trail with the heavy-duty and dependable Gypsum.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers offer ample durability, flexibility and breathability for lasting comfort on and off the trail.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membranes keep feet dry while allowing perspiration to dissipate before it saturates the inside of the shoe.
- Patented rubber Toe Guards protect feet and uppers from impacts and abrasion.
- Removable Metatomical EVA footbeds are shaped to provide ample cushioning and arch support; can also accommodate orthotics.
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles offer shock-absorption and padding for all-day comfort.
- External thermoplastic urethane heel stabilizers support feet on impact, dissipate shock and reduce the chance of twisting an ankle.
- Supportive ESS thermoplastic urethane plates provide torsional stability and protection from uneven and rocky terrain.
- Gypsum Mid hiking boots have non-marking rubber outsoles with aggressive 4mm multidirectional lugs to deliver durability and traction.
Best use - Hiking.
Shoe height - Over-the-ankle.
Shoe closure - Lace-up.
Waterproof - Yes.
Upper - Waterproof nubuck leather.
Lining - KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane/polyester.
Midsole - EVA.
Support - Thermoplastic urethane shank/hard EVA ESS plate.
Outsole - Rubber.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.