- Pack all your essentials for wild excursion into the wilderness with the Montrail® Badrock™ Mid OutDry®.
- Nylon mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays for support, breathability and better flexibility.
- OutDry® waterproof construction allows the foot to flex freely and prevents water absorption into the shoe.
- Variable Fit system combines variable width lacing with a dynamic welded "seamless" support frame for a custom upper fit for various foot types and provides added medial support.
- Mid-cut offers additional ankle support and protection.
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole for excellent cushioning and flexibility.
- Deflecting lugs for cushioning and digging lugs around the perimeter for better traction during up and downhill runs.
- Full-length Gryptonite™ outsole with multi-directional traction and deflecting lugs for cushioning on hard surfaces.
- Forefoot-only Trail Shield™ for protection against trail debris.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.