- What's plush, responsive and offers out-of-this-world comfort? It's no conundrum, just the smooth, cushioned ride of the Mizuno® Wave® Enigma™!
- A running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable airmesh upper.
- Hardy synthetic leather upper for lightweight support.
- Dynamotion Fit construction minimizes the stress the foot places on the upper, reducing buckling and heightening the fit.
- VS-1™ heel cushioning maximizes shock attenuation.
- Mizuno Wave® technology is a concept that combines cushioning and stability. While very different, Mizuno found these two elements to be essential in creating great running shoes.
- SmoothRide™ design helps to reduce the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transitions, promoting an ultra smooth ride.
- AP+ midsole offers enhanced energy return and extended durability, while maintaining its lightweight appeal.
- Mizuno Intercool™ is a full-length midsole ventilation system that helps to minimize the buildup of moisture and heat within the shoe.
- Soft, yet durable blow rubber outsole supplies lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- X10™ carbon rubber compound provides supreme traction and delivers maximum durability along high-impact zones.
- Gender Engineering - Construction is adapted to fit gender-specific needs. Forefoot flex grooves for women and a wider sole for men.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.