- Kick your run into a high paced, heart pounding ride in the plush comfort and responsive cushioning of the New Balance® W880!
- Update to the WR759, SKU#7650110.
- A running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Dual-density foam collar for a cushioned, supportive fit.
- Full-length ABZORB® Strobel Board helps maximize shock absorption.
- ACTEVA™ LITE midsole provides optimal compression resistance and is 24% lighter than standard midsole foam.
- Rearfoot N-ERGYR® supplies supreme cushioning and protects from impacting shock.
- STABILITY WEB® heightens midfoot support while reducing the shoe's overall weight.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- Ndurance® rubber material delivers exceptional durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Built on a PL-1 last. Its design has an anatomically designed heel cup, a low instep, reduced toe depth and narrower width.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width 2A - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.