- A premium take on a Sorel™ classic, the Caribou Reserve kicks it up a notch with luxurious materials and trusty cold-weather design.
- Rated to -40° below zero.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction with full-grain bison leather upper.
- Shearling snow cuff.
- 2.5mm bonded frost plug.
- Removable 9mm felted wool and shearling InnerBoot traps heat next to the foot where it belongs.
- Additional removable felt liner with a leather bottom that's sturdy enough to wear as cozy slippers while relaxing in the lodge.
- Thick rubber midsole insulates the boot from the cold.
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole that provides sure footing.