- The Sorel® 88 is your lucky number in comfort, protection and superior style.
- Boot is the same design created for the Canadian Team who attended the 1988 Winter Olympics in Calgary.
- Water and wind-resistant PU-coated synthetic textile upper.
- 2mm felt lining for great warmth and protection against the cold.
- Durable rubber overlays protect against wear and tear.
- Adjustable drawstring cuff lets you wear them high or scrunched down for a more casual look.
- PU midsole offers cushioned protection between you and the ground.
- Molded rubber outsole with tough lugs offers excellent traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 14 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.