- Feeling out of sync with the cosmos? Set your stars into alignment and get back into your running groove by stepping into the smooth, stable cushioning of the Supernova™ Sequence 4 M from adidas®.
- A running shoe built for the moderate over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Open mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- Welded microsuede overlays provide a flexible fit and lightweight support.
- Omori split eyestays for an improved forefoot fit.
- All-over reflective elements allow for visibility in low light conditions.
- GEOFIT™ tongue and collar offer improved breathability and increased comfort.
- Dual-layer adiLITE™/respoEVA insole promotes great step-in comfort and features anti-microbial properties for a healthier in-shoe environment.
- adiPRENE®+ midsole delivers exceptional forefoot cushioning.
- adiPRENE® supplies under heel impact protection.
- TORSION® system helps to retain midfoot integrity.
- FORMOTION™ provides stability in the heel.
- Blown rubber is combined with a sticky rubber for exceptional grip in high-impact areas.
- Gender-specific forefoot flex grooves allow for a more natural range of motion and smoother transitions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.