- Unleash your body's potential to become a more efficient runner by slipping into the Bare-X™ 200 from inov-8®.
- A minimalistic running shoe featuring a zero-differential midsole that promotes your foot's natural biomechanics to take over.
- Breathable 3D airmesh upper.
- Enhanced TPU Met-Cradle™ ensures a secure lock down over the footbed, while maintaining natural metatarsal alignment.
- Lacing system is attached to TPU supports to promote a better, more even fit.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on/off.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort and performance.
- Fusion Sole™ technology combines Lite Rubber™ and EVA foam to make up a light, minimal midsole.
- 0 Shoc-Zone™ provides minimal underfoot protection and is ideal for those seeking to experience barefoot-like training sessions. It is recommended that only experts use for extended periods of time.
- Toe/Heel Offset: 0mm/0mm.
- Bare-X outsole is an innovative, 3mm rubber layer designed to withstand the impact of training.
- S™ (Sticky) Compound was developed from climbing rubber technology to provide optimal wet traction. Its average lifespan is 600 miles.
- Anatomic™ fit is based on the foot's shape, making for the most comfortable, relaxed fit.
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 10 (US Men's 11, US Women's 12.5), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.