- Get ready to traverse the snowy terrain during your winter hikes with the Columbia® Hoodster™ Mid OutDry®.
- Softshell upper features protective leather and welded overlays for added support and protection.
- OutDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet nice and dry.
- Compression molded Techlite® midsole is lightweight and provides excelling cushioning and support.
- Padded tongue and collar for additional comfort and support.
- Lace-up closure provides a secure and snug fit.
- Heel pull offers an easy on and off.
- Toe bumper provides additional protection from trail obstacles.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound is specially formulated and matched with a tread that will give you sure-footed confidence in any activity.
- Independent heel lug design with rubber gasket and a de-coupled shell, all for a great ride on the trail.
- De-coupled heel helps reduce shock and provide a secure, comfortable fit.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.