- The Aconcagua Vest provides packable core warmth and can be worn alone in milder weather or as a midlayer when the mercury starts to plummet.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture.
- Sewn-through construction holds insulation in place for less shifting around and more reliable warmth.
- Brushed collar lining won't chafe young chins.
- Full-length zip.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Zip and snap-in compatible.
- Inner ID label.
- Logo at left chest and back right shoulder.
- Body: 100% nylon.
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
- Insulation: 550-fill down.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10-12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.